- News & Publications
Richard Lee Stavins is a litigator representing individuals, companies and municipalities in a wide variety of civil matters. He has represented clients for over 50 years in trial courts and appellate courts, with a particular emphasis on personal injury, wrongful death, employment discrimination, breach of contract and civil rights cases.
- Working Remotely as an Appellate Practitioner
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance: The Most Important Coverage In Your Auto Insurance Policy That You May Have Never Heard Of
- Another Epic Divorce Fight – Over the Children’s Names
- Illinois is Now an “Automatic Revocation” State
- Voluntary Dismissals post-Hartney vs. Bevis Appeal Dismissed: Can It Be Refiled?
- Stay of Judgment Pending Appeal: Avoid the Appeal-Bond Trap
- Mandatory Non-Binding Arbitration A Practical Guide to Law Division Commercial Calendar Cases