- News & Publications
Richard L. Gayle is RSP’s Chief Executive Officer and a member of the firm’s Management Committee. For over 45 years, Richard has focused his practice in the areas of business transactions, commercial real estate, estate planning & strategic asset planning, and banking & finance. He also has substantial experience as a litigation strategist.
Richard has represented hundreds of clients on thousands of matters at various stages of their business lifecycle, focusing on countless business transactions for middle market entities, including commercial real estate and new development transactions, commercial workouts and foreclosures for both banks and debtors, and estate and family succession planning for both individuals and companies. As a veteran skilled attorney, he also has counseled company officers, directors and owners on diverse matters including:
- Outside counsel services to a wide variety of going concern business operations including manufacturing entities
- Complex commercial real estate sales and purchases, exchanges and ventures
- Estate and family succession planning
- Litigation strategy and coordination
- Debtors’ rights and foreclosure representation
- Business transactions and related tax issues, also related to all of the above
- Enforcing clients’ rights against insolvent and fraudulent debtors
- Handling commercial foreclosures and creditors’ rights in bankruptcy
- Secured lending including real estate, asset based and commercial & industrial collateralized loans, and
- Loan syndications and participations
As RSP’s leader for over 15 years, Mr. Gayle regularly develops long-term strategic planning and short-term goals so the firm is positioned to support the legal needs of its client base, now and for the future. Mr. Gayle, in collaboration with all firm members, works hard to earn clients’ business every day. “We never lose sight of the most important component of a successful law practice: The Client”.