- News & Publications
Andrew W. Lapin has over 35 years of experience practicing in the areas of real estate, business franchise, business transactions, banking & finance, and labor & employment. His client representation includes entrepreneurial business owners, franchise owner/operators, real estate investors, developers and syndicators. Andy also represents banks and other financial institutions in lending and loan workouts and restructurings; as well as in syndicated, single bank, secured, unsecured, structured finance, real estate, commercial and industrial, private bank and asset-based lending transactions.
With sustained growth as his primary client focus, Andy will partner with his clients in leading their businesses so that they can capitalize on the strengths of the business, as well as their own, while managing risk. He helps clients structure or restructure their business so that it’s in a healthier position to utilize financial leverage. For some clients, that may mean diversification into new enterprises that leverage the business owner’s strengths. Andy has substantial experience evaluating and structuring growth opportunities for clients that fit their risk profile.
- Andrew W. Lapin, Interviewed for the Business Insider on July 10th
- Andrew W. Lapin Publishes “Can Restaurants Come Back Stronger than Ever?
- The Franchise Times Publishes “How COVID-19 Changed Fast Food Landscape – Permanently” authored by Andrew W. Lapin
- How COVID-19 Changed the Fast Food Landscape – Permanently
- RSP, Bronze Sponsor for the Lincoln Park Builders of Chicago 2019 Real Estate Forum on November 21st
- Franchisees-Is Now The Time To Sell Your Real Estate?